The Adventure continues...post bar

"The heights by great men reached and kept, were not attained by sudden flight. But they, while companions slept, were toiling upward in the night." "The Ladder of St. Augustine" ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Already, I have left finals far...behind

Checking in here from New Orleans!! Let me recap first though classes.

My last final, Torts, was on May 2nd. I am not sure how I feel about that one yet, but I am happy to have it behind me. It was part essay, part short answer, part mutiple choice - the latter which I found most difficult. It was hard to be motivated to study as well. Of course, it didn't help that one of my roommates friends moved in for the summer, and brought his 61 inch TV and PlayStation 2. It was a nice break though after our second to last final, playing some NCAA Football 2006.

Once school was out, I have actually been staying up later, hanging out with other students, eating out, watching a movie, etc. Thursday afternoon SBA hosted a cookout down at Sandbridged, at which we ate, played volleyball, and even a little flag football right on the beach. Fun times.

Friday night I helped with the Graduation Banquet for the Class of 2006. It was fun to hear some of the funny stories professors and students had to tell of their time over the past 3 years. Makes me look forward to my graduation with Class of 2008 (if I pass!). :) We worked till about 9:45pm, and then a small group of us went to see Mission Impossible 3. IT was a pretty good flick. I got home about 12:15am, with an impossible mission of my own - pack for the next morning!! I didnt' get everything around and in bed till 3:30pm!! Had to meet with the group for Regent at 9:30am Saturday morning. We were on our way by 10:30.

We are heading out soon for dinner. I will get back to talk about what I am doing here and how busy my summer is going to be. For now...L8r!!

6 Comments:

Blogger i,Sardonicus said...

You travel around more than any non-moughon I know...

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
cheap barcode scanners Maternity short sleeve matte jersey dress Barrow county tax assessors direct line home insurance Sims trench coats Antamedia barcode scanner plugin Nude teen lesbian videos Free codex dvd player baccarat+paperweight http://www.antibiotic-zithromax.info/Aximbarcodescanner.html Craps gurus software for barcode readers barcode scanner with usb Acne adult women What is the chemistry behind propecia Kawalsaki shoes Skin allergies in dogs and hair loss Barcode reader 1461 ccd farmers insurance jeff wolfe Free neoprene seat cover

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home