The Adventure continues...post bar

"The heights by great men reached and kept, were not attained by sudden flight. But they, while companions slept, were toiling upward in the night." "The Ladder of St. Augustine" ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Monday, April 24, 2006

God is good

God is good! I really enjoyed my time quick trip home and am glad I made it to Liz's wedding. It was a short ceremony. As my Dad put it, very military (Liz is a Marine, and Tim is in the Air Force) like - get in, get your orders, and move on! LOL! Liz looked beautiful and the wedding and the reception were very nice. I got to enjoy most of it. Lol. I left after the father/daughter dance, which was about 4 o'clock. It was a very short stay but it was so good to see people, and to be there. My trip back was uneventful, and I reached home about 10:30 pm.

I have to say that I really felt the effects of all your prayers. Thank You! I came back and despite the quick trip, and one less day to study, I can honestly say that I never felt stressed (answer to my prayers as well) and I was able to focus with the time left to study. Somehow I crammed it all in there for the test. My poor roommate came home last night from a study group and was feeling a little discouraged because of struggling through some practice questions. So three of us started through our outlines and I found that I knew just about as much as he did (and he knew his stuff, he was just tired) so that was encouraging to me!

As for the actual test today, it was pretty tough. Basically there were 20 multiple choice questions with paragraph fact pattern. It always seemed as though there were 3 right answers! (lol) As for the essay, basically it was one long fact pattern with four questions. Each question we were instructed to talk about everything and anything that applied. Yikes! I didn't finish until up to 4 minutes to go!! And I could have probably done a good bit of adding here and there. 3 hours long! I am glad it is over. I feel pretty well about it overall, basically that I passed, the question just is "how well?". As far as from last semester in Property, my grade can only improve. It is in God's hands now. On to the next exam....Contract, Thursday.
Fun, fun. Thanks for all your prayers. Keep praying...Its working! Night!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home