The Adventure continues...post bar

"The heights by great men reached and kept, were not attained by sudden flight. But they, while companions slept, were toiling upward in the night." "The Ladder of St. Augustine" ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Spring Break

Though it has come a little early than usual, Spring Break started this past weekend. Began by kicking it off with a dinner and desert at the Baileys (a fellow classmate) Friday night. It was a good time to laugh, look back over the semester, and enjoy some good food.

Saturday, on the way home, I attended the afternoon wedding of Jonathan and Jenny Nelson. It was weird to watch a wedding from the pews (I am used to being on the stage). LOL!! There were a whole lot of PHC'ers there. It was almost like a homecoming. I got to see many old classmates I had not seen in a while. Matt, Katie, & Autum made the trip from GA too! It was good to see them. Autum is getting so big.

Made it home to Pennsylvania about 10:30p.m. Saturday night. It has been a nice break to be home. The two things that I have been hoping to accomplish while home is to get my taxes done and have my car inspected. So far. . . well, I have an appointment for my car. LOL! Still working on the taxes. As for school, I haven't done much, though I should probably read some cases for my next brief I have to write.

Watching the "Interpreter" with Nicole Kidman right now. Pretty good flick so far. Boys rocked on American Idol tonight. I'm calling it now. . . Sway & the black guy with the big smile. We'll see tomorrow. Good night America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home