The Adventure continues...post bar

"The heights by great men reached and kept, were not attained by sudden flight. But they, while companions slept, were toiling upward in the night." "The Ladder of St. Augustine" ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Is there a differance between faith and crazy?

This has been the question I have been asking myself very recently. You see, right now I am in the middle of the finals week at law school. However, 2 days before my Property exam I have come home for a good friends wedding. I am not sure she would have forgiven me if I missed it. :) (Congradulations to Elizabeth Knauss and Tim Clifton!!)

I left yesterday at 7:3o p.m. and pulled in at 2 a.m. No doubt this is a little crazy, but I guess I have always been one that believes the work will always be there, and that people are more important. This was not an easy decision because there is a lot to learn, but I am trusting that the Lord will enable me to learn what I need to know for test at 1:30 p.m. Monday. I can't always explain it, but somehow the work always gets done. This time though perhaps I am really going out on a limb. My law school buddies think I am crazy, and well ...maybe I am. :) Dare I call this "faith" in asking God to bless my remaining time to study, or is it just "stupidity"? I am pray it is the former. :)

I will have Sunday & Monday morning to study. I also have been listening to some Property reviews on CD, so all the time in the car wasn't lost. The wedding is at 1 p.m. and the plan is to be back on the road by 3 p.m. (maybe that is crazy, oh well...at least I will have a story to tell).

By the way, did I mention it was Kariann's birthday today?? Haven't gotten to see her yet as the girls are at a wedding shower. But it has been good to see the family. My brothers were sure surprised this morning to have me come jumping on them. :) It is always fun being welcomed home. How I love my family.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Esteelauder proactiv geneva cosmetic dentist Hot blondes that fuck hard Cosmetic dentistry miami florida Ambien sleep driving message board Charles ritz cosmetics Scout seat covers photos of mini face lift cosmetic surgery Nissan frontier canvas camper shells Amherst cosmetic dentist Small buisness accounting software

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home