The Adventure continues...post bar

"The heights by great men reached and kept, were not attained by sudden flight. But they, while companions slept, were toiling upward in the night." "The Ladder of St. Augustine" ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Monday, mondays...whatever will I do with you

It was one of those days where you get up, hit the ground running, just trying to catch up! This pretty much happened literally to me. I forgot to set my alarm the night before. I heard Jer walking by my door as I was waking up and turned over. My clock read 9:15 a.m., the time Jer and I are usually leaving the house for class!! Jer hollered up the stairs asking if I was coming before walking out the door. I yelled back a Yes as I threw on my jeans, grabbed a shirt, my socks, electric razor, my bag and ran out the door barefoot in less than 2 minutes of being awoken!! Jer just looked at me as I jumped into the car beside him and shook his head. Not how I like to start my days - shaving, and finishing getting dressed on the way. I spent most of my first class just waking up!

After a long two classes, I came home and I found a pink slip on my windshield. It was slip saying that my car's inspection had run out. I was not too happy about that because I had my car inspected while I was home. The slip said that if I did not remedy this by Thursday they were towing "Kate" (my car). DO these people not have anything better to do??!! If they would simply have looked in the corner of the windshield while they were placing the little pink ticket there, they might have saw the big numbers 03/07!!! Argg!!! Can you tell this has me a little worked up?? I had to put myself down for a nap after that. :) My Mom said the sticker for the license plate is on its way. Yea, a bright point in my day!

It was a day the Lord has made, and I am to rejoice and be glad in it. That is not always easy.

On a better note, TODAY I had my first real oral argument round. I was definitely not as nervous as the first time. They said that I had the hardest part of the argument to do, but that I did a pretty good job. My next argument is on Thursday. Fun fun fun for a few more weeks!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home