The Adventure continues...post bar

"The heights by great men reached and kept, were not attained by sudden flight. But they, while companions slept, were toiling upward in the night." "The Ladder of St. Augustine" ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My Day Came...and Went

I have been tested. I stood my ground, and silenced my doubts. I can now sit back, more relaxed, and wait for the next day when I hear those words, "Mr. Wohlschlegel, why don't you explain this to the class." :) That's right, yesterday, for the first time since I have started law school (end August I think it was) I was called upon to answer a question in class. Now, I have spoken in class, but it has all been volunteered bits of knowledge to this point. Frankly, I was not surprised that my first class to be called on in was Christian Foundations, only because Professor Jacobs knows me. I am after all one of those stupendous Patrick Henry College students that he has been pursuing for a while. I am thankful to point out that I do not share this burden alone, for fellow PHC alumni Mark Leichliter is here as well. Together, we shall pave the way for future PHC turned Regent students.

At any rate, in case you were wondering (I would), I handled the question well. I have it on good authority from my roommate that I did a good job. He didn't have to ask a follow up question. So, "yea for me"! :) Now I can go back into obscurity, and watch the other professors fumble with my long German last name, give up, and reach for another card. LOL! If it only happened that way. No, no, my adventure is not done. I am sure this was simply a preview of what is to come. Just thought I'd share. So, with that, I must go prepare....

Carry on! Grace & Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home