The Adventure continues...post bar

"The heights by great men reached and kept, were not attained by sudden flight. But they, while companions slept, were toiling upward in the night." "The Ladder of St. Augustine" ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Monday, September 05, 2005

Still alive

Hey all, yes, I am still alive. I have a feeling that I might be saying that a lot in the future. Things have been busy, but good. I am two weeks through law school, 11 more to go till my first bout with finals.

By the way, happy Labor Day!! My sister Kariann flew down this week to hang out with me. She has got to meet all my new crazy friends (give us all haircuts too - yea!!). She flew in on Saturday to Norfolk, and her luggage went to Chicago. This meant we had to get up early on Sunday to fetch her luggage, which came in on the 9:45 a.m. flight. Needless to say, we were a little late for church. Jeremy made his specialty for lunch - pasta! Then at 5 p.m. my roommate Jamison had this radical idea of going kyacking. Kari really wanted to go since she had never been, and well...it didn't take to much convincing on Jeremy and I's part - though we both had a lot of homework. It was alot of fun. Perhaps the highlight was Jeremy spilling his kyack - the face was priceless!!! I swear, that guy never gets embarrassed. We had a blast.

Today, I spent my morning of Labor Day laboring over Civil Procedure. I worked from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. straight (yea for me) and got done what I needed to for tomorrow. Then Kariann and I went to the beach. It was really windy and a bit chilly, so we walked around the Boardwalk.

Kari leaves on Wednesday. I am looking forward to this short week. Come Friday I turn 25!! I think the rest of my family will be down the end of next week. Yea, more family!!

Well, Kari and I finally decided on a movie to watch tonight. It took a while. Well goodnight. I will try to be better on blogging.

Nite.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have really enjoyed being here in VA with you Mark. I actually don't want to go home! Yes, kayaking would have to be the highlight of my week. Jeremy falling in was priceless! (Thanks darlin! Haha) Ok I'm out... great site Mark, keep it up. Love ya.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home