The Adventure continues...post bar

"The heights by great men reached and kept, were not attained by sudden flight. But they, while companions slept, were toiling upward in the night." "The Ladder of St. Augustine" ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Friday, September 26, 2008

Trip Across PA - Waynesburg



I have never seen so much of Pennsylvania, even after having lived there for over 10 years! Daniel and I literally traveled across the state of PA, from Newark, DE to Waynesburg, PA - all the way on the west side of the state! The trip took about 5 hours, but it was a nice drive, especially since I had company on the trip. And Pennsylvania in the fall is beautiful - the trees and their marvelous colors.
Waynesburg seemed like a nice little college town. I had a pretty good turnout at the Grad Fair and as it turns out, one of faculty's sons attends Regent Law.
Dan and I are going to spend the weekend with our cousin Brad near Geneva College. Should be a fun.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The Hunsbergers said...

Haha, I used to live right near Waynesburg before moving to VA (I think I have my library card still).

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home