The Adventure continues...post bar

"The heights by great men reached and kept, were not attained by sudden flight. But they, while companions slept, were toiling upward in the night." "The Ladder of St. Augustine" ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Trip Across PA - Drexel


Next stop was Philadelphia at Drexel University. This was the biggest grad fair I have been to, to date. They actually held it in the train station in downtown Philly. That was pretty cool. Dan found a place to work on his school while I did my thing. We didn't stay in the city, but rather drove in from Delaware. Not sure I would have enjoyed going to school in the city. Way too much traffic and some "iffy" areas close by. Nice to visit though. Dan definitely agreed.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home