The Adventure continues...post bar

"The heights by great men reached and kept, were not attained by sudden flight. But they, while companions slept, were toiling upward in the night." "The Ladder of St. Augustine" ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Thursday, September 18, 2008

More New Hampshire


Here are some additional pictures of my visit to New Hampshire and Gordon College in Wenham, Mass. Actually while I was at the grad fair at Gordon, the recruiters at the table next to me actually new our secretary back in Regent Law Admissions! Small world.
Okay, just had to turn around and get a picture of this when I saw it. Not a bad idea for next vacation. Cuts down on packing. I believe you get a complementary towel too. Haha!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home