The Adventure continues...post bar

"The heights by great men reached and kept, were not attained by sudden flight. But they, while companions slept, were toiling upward in the night." "The Ladder of St. Augustine" ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Visit to Bryn Mawr College


I visited Bryn Mawr College, just outside of Philadelphia, PA. It was only after I left that I discovered that it is actually an all-girl school. Haha! I didn't have many students come to my presentation of putting together a personal statement, but I believe those that did show up found it helpful. Bryn Mawr has a beautiful campus with many stone buildings. One of the students described it as Harry Potter "like".






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home