The Adventure continues...post bar

"The heights by great men reached and kept, were not attained by sudden flight. But they, while companions slept, were toiling upward in the night." "The Ladder of St. Augustine" ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Trip Across PA - Lehigh


My first stop along my whirlwind trip across of Pennsylvania was Lehigh University in Bethlehem. There I connected with some fellow recruiters I had met in Kansas City. It is always nice to see familiar faces when your on the road so much. Definitely enjoy having Daniel along though. Makes the car trips much better. I also taught him to play the new board game I bought called Acquire. Good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home