The Adventure continues...post bar

"The heights by great men reached and kept, were not attained by sudden flight. But they, while companions slept, were toiling upward in the night." "The Ladder of St. Augustine" ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Trip Across PA - University of DE

Okay, okay... I realize that Delaware is not in PA, but it was on my schedule, and I was already pretty close being in Philly. Daniel and I ended up switching hotels to the one right on the edge of University of DE campus because it had a pool & hot tub. That was a fun way to relax after after our fair. It is also where we learned about the YouTube videos of the "Trunk Monkey" from our friend Marnie of Albany Law School. They are halarious! (see post below - my fav is the chaperone!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8avOiTUcD4Y

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home