The Adventure continues...post bar

"The heights by great men reached and kept, were not attained by sudden flight. But they, while companions slept, were toiling upward in the night." "The Ladder of St. Augustine" ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Signing on from Atlanta

I am currently in Warner Robbins visitng Matt, Katie & Autumn for the 3-day weekend. Schwartz and Joel flew in from D.C. this morning. I haven't seen them since I spent the night at their house last January, about a year ago. Too long! And I finally get to meet Autumn, who is 3 months old now. She is a cutie.

So far today, we have been to Home Depot to get some shelving material, and a lunch at Waffle House. Yum, yum. Back at the house, all of us pitched in with the home improvement projects. Matt and Joel worked on planting some small tree for Katie while she supervised. Matt was trimming hedges and I was putting together a small shelf to go above their couch to display pictures. Stopping right now for a brief respot and a hot cup of tea to kick this cold or whatever I have. I'll have to stick up some pictures later.

Autum is entertaining us all. Check in later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home