The Adventure continues...post bar

"The heights by great men reached and kept, were not attained by sudden flight. But they, while companions slept, were toiling upward in the night." "The Ladder of St. Augustine" ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Happy (late) New Years

Christmas break has come and gone already. I had a wonderful time at home seeing family, visiting with friends and simply enjoying the holiday festivities. Everyone made it home for Christmas, even my brother Brandon, who has successfully completed the first two phases of Army Ranger training. He had not been home since June, so it was good to have him back. Each year I wonder if it will be the last Christmas we will all be together as a family. Everybody is growing up so quickly.

Bringing in the New Year was pretty uneventful at home. Watched the ball drop in New York off the Tv, and put to good use the new ping pong table my Dad brought home the day after Christmas. The last thing I did before I left home was to soundly beat my little brothers in ping pong because I have a feeling that it is going to be harder next time I am home.

I am back now for the second semester, and trying to get back into the swing of things. It hasn't been too hard so far. They kept us in suspense as to our grades from our first semester till we got back. I could of done better in some classes, but at least I now have something to work with. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home